If the customer blows out the fuse in the process of us […]
If the customer blows out the fuse in the process of using the machine, the fault needs to be removed in time, otherwise the machine will be damaged or even cause a fire. Before replacing the fuse, the "blue cricket" reminds you to cut off the power supply and replace the fuse with the same specification after finding out the reason to reduce the damage to the machine.
1. If the head is not locked, you can check the "jump power" fuse on the power board.
2. The hook, shear, and buckle solenoids of the thread trimmer model do not work. You can check the "hook, shear buckle power" fuse on the power board.
3. The color-changing motor (or hook-cutting or thread-cutting) motor does not work. You can check the fuse for "color-changing / hook-up / cutting motor" on the power supply board.
4. The spindle motor has timed out or does not operate, you can check the "for the spindle motor control coil" and "the 12V power supply" fuses on the spindle control board.
5. If the stepping motor for color changing does not work, check the "For stepping motor" fuse on the power supply board.
6. If the embroidery frame drive motor does not work, check the "step power" fuse above the terminal.
7, if the computer system is out of power, you can check the "transformer power" fuse above the terminal.
8. If the power socket is out of power, check the "power socket" fuse above the terminal block.