Embroidery fabric is a kind of fabric material. The mat […]
Embroidery fabric is a kind of fabric material. The material on it is pure cotton, lace, etc., but it is embroidered with many beautiful patterns. Traditional fabrics are produced without any color and need to be dyed. The embroidery fabric is to add the computer embroidery pattern after dyeing. The value of the fabric produced in this way is several times that of the traditional fabric. And because of the wide variety of embroidery, various beautiful patterns can be embroidered, which is very popular among consumers.
The pure cotton fabric is comfortable and soft to wear, moisture-absorbing, breathable, non-static, without any irritation in contact with the skin, and long-term wear is beneficial and harmless to the human body.
1. Good hygroscopicity, soft hand feel, hygienic and comfortable to wear;
2. Good dyeing performance, soft luster and natural beauty;
3. Poor wrinkle resistance and large shrinkage rate.
1. Hand wash normally at 30°C water temperature, not machine washable or dry clean;
2. Do not wash with alkaline detergents, chlorine bleach, and soak for a long time;
3. It is recommended to clean the reverse side, dry in the shade or dry it in a dry stall;
4. Soak dark clothes in cold salt water for 2-3 hours before wearing them for the first time to reduce the chance of fading;
5. Printed clothing should be washed on the reverse side, not stretched hard, and ironing is avoided.
1. Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun, so as not to reduce the fastness and cause fading and yellowing;
2. Wash and dry, separate dark and light colors;
3. Pay attention to ventilation and avoid dampness to avoid mildew;
4. Underwear should not be soaked in hot water to avoid yellow sweat spots.
5. Ironing at medium temperature.