Mesh embroidery fabric, also known as leno, is a kind o […]
Mesh embroidery fabric, also known as leno, is a kind of perforated fabric woven with leno structure. It is characterized by interweaving two sets of diameter yarns of ground diameter and skein diameter with a set of weft yarns. Fine special yarns are often used and smaller Density weaving, the raw materials used are often pure cotton, polyester cotton and various chemical fibers. According to different processing, it can be divided into colored leno, bleached leno, printed leno, yarn-dyed leno, jacquard leno, etc... ...The leno fabric has good air permeability, clear gauze holes, smooth surface and cool body. It is mainly used as summer fabrics, shawls and mosquito nets.
Features of mesh embroidery fabric
Good air permeability, after bleaching and dyeing, the cloth body is very cool. In addition to summer clothes, it is especially suitable for shawls and mosquito nets.
The use of mesh embroidery fabric
The fabric with mesh-shaped small holes is called mesh cloth. Different mesh cloths can be woven with different equipment. There are mainly two kinds of organic woven mesh cloth and knitted mesh cloth. Among them, there are woven mesh cloth, white woven or yarn-dyed, and large jacquard. It can weave complex and simple patterns with good air permeability. After bleaching and dyeing, the cloth body is very cool. In addition to summer clothes, curtains and mosquito nets are the most suitable.
The advantages of mesh embroidery fabric
1. Good air permeability and moderate adjustment ability. The three-dimensional mesh structure makes it known as a breathable mesh. Compared with other flat fabrics, mesh fabrics are more breathable, and through air circulation, the surface remains comfortable and dry.
2. Unique elastic function. The mesh structure of the mesh cloth has undergone high temperature setting in the production process. When receiving an external force, it can extend in the direction of the force. When the pulling force is reduced and removed, the mesh can be restored to its original shape. The material can maintain a certain degree of elongation in the horizontal and vertical directions without slack and deform.
3. It is suitable for wear-resistant and can never be ball. Mesh fabric is made of tens of thousands of polymer synthetic fiber yarn, refined from petroleum. It is made of warp-knitted by knitted weaving method. It is not only firm, able to withstand high-strength tension and tear, but also smooth and comfortable.
4. Anti-mildew and antibacterial. The material is treated with mildew and antibacterial treatment, which can inhibit the growth of bacteria.
5. Easy to clean and dry. The mesh cloth is suitable for hand washing, machine washing, dry cleaning, and easy to clean. Three-layer air-permeable structure, ventilated and easy to dry.
6. Fashionable and beautiful appearance. The mesh fabric has bright and soft colors and does not fade. It also has a three-dimensional mesh pattern, which not only follows the fashion trend, but also maintains a certain classic style.