1. The computerized embroidery machine is a large-scale […]
1. The computerized embroidery machine is a large-scale precision machine, and the power supply line must be fixed and secured in accordance with the regulations, and cannot bear the force.
2. The equipment must be connected to a ground wire. Poor grounding will cause electric shock to personnel and affect the safe and reliable operation of this equipment.
3. Do not repair and debug electrical components by non-professionals. This will reduce the safety performance of the equipment, expand the fault, and even cause personal injury and property loss.
4. Do not open the case cover during work. There are high voltages in some parts of the case, which should avoid accidental injury.
5. When it is really necessary to open the case cover, first cut off the power supply and unplug the machine from the power socket. Even if the power supply has been cut off, the capacitors in the box still have power, so contact with internal parts is allowed 1 minute after the power supply is cut off.
6. When the machine is running, do not touch any moving parts. Otherwise, it may cause personal injury.
7. It is forbidden for the machine to perform production operations when the protective cover of the moving parts is defective.
8. It is forbidden for the electrical equipment of computer embroidery machine accessories to work in damp, dust, corrosive gas, flammable and explosive gas places, otherwise it may cause electric shock or fire.
9. It is forbidden to directly conduct insulation tests on the input and output circuits of the controller. Otherwise, electrical equipment will be damaged directly.
10. The power switch of this product has an overcurrent protection function. If the overcurrent protection switch is activated, it must be closed again after three minutes.
11. The disk drive is a precision device. Be aware of the direction when inserting the disk. Do not remove the disk while reading the disk (the prompt light on the drive is on), this will seriously damage the disk and the drive. A quality-guaranteed disk should be used. Using poor-quality disks will seriously damage the disk drive.
12. The magnetic disk is a product of magnetic material, so please keep it away from magnets, televisions and other items to avoid damage to the disk and data loss.