1. The pattern-making color sequence is arranged in the […]
1. The pattern-making color sequence is arranged in the order corresponding to the software (such as: 1. green, 2. blue, 3. red), so as to facilitate the inspection of the plate.
2. Starting point position; the circle is directly above, the square is at the upper right corner, and the irregular shape is at the highest point.
3. For edging products, the single stitches on the outer ring should overlap for a certain length so that the stitches will not drop.
4. A large area of other meters should be dug out, and attention should be paid to the location of the starting and ending points, and the default single needle underneath should be minimized.
5. Don't use it unless necessary.
6. Connect to the nearest point, but try to connect to the sideline.
7. Pay attention to the embroidery direction, and use different embroidery directions to reflect the three-dimensional sense of the armband.
8. Simplify the color sequence as much as possible.
9. Don't pad the needle unless necessary.
10. For the needle and other objects, one stitch will extend out from the front and back, and one stitch will be retracted on both sides. Therefore, when making a pattern, the front and back should be retracted by one stitch, and both sides should be added with shrinkage compensation. .
11. The starting point and ending point of the needle and other meters should go the longest needle (start with a short pair of thread).
12. If you can draw auxiliary lines when typing lines, draw auxiliary lines as much as possible.
13. If you can use the needle when typing, try to use the needle.
14. If there are customers who are the same, they should be as good as possible. (Except for those specified by the customer).
15. In the same direction, the needle should be blocked, and the distance between the blocking needle and the object should be 0.3-0.4MM; the opposite direction will be pulled apart should be filled with a single needle, the density of which is 1.0-1.2MM.
16. Try to avoid right angles and different directions, and completely same direction and color overlap.
17. The overlap between objects is 1.0MM.
18. Pay attention to the distance between the front and back objects to avoid stitches smaller than 0.9mm.